Breakthrough to Excellence™ -AudioBook and Bonus Audio Course
Every day the world loses innovative inventions, new businesses, books, ideas, and world-changing contributions because of fear. Many don't overcome their fear because they haven't completed the work to breakthrough their own limiting beliefs to reach their level of excellence. To truly breakthrough to excellence(TM), not just as entrepreneurs, but as women. we need to courageously show up and play the game. Not as we think anyone else wants us to be, but as we truly are.
Jasmin Haley, Founder of the Breakthrough to Excellence(TM) Network, a community that coaches women who want to overcome their fear, get their business organized, and scale to six-figures or more, has pushed past her own fears & traumas to be the woman you see here today.
This book will guide the reader through the initial stages of overcoming self-doubt, fear and acquiring professional prosperity. In this book, you will take a dive through research, science, and real-life stories of women who courageously push past the fear to conquer their goals. We will examine ways to break out of stagnation by creating an environment to shift into dynamic action.
Inside you will learn:
- The cost of allowing fear to take the driver's seat in your life and business
- Why your mindset is seismically important and how to alter it to fully believe in yourself
- How to identify your unique strengths and purpose to take massive action
- The science behind negative thinking and how it contributes to decision making
- How to set your intention to conquer your goals in life or in business
- Why removing toxicity in your life and business is crucial to you reaching your breakthrough
- Strategies to build your confidence, trust yourself, and face your fears head on to fully live your life with joy and abundance
Now's the time to be bold, stake your claim on your purpose, and dare to live your life with joy!
AudioBook through private podcast feed
AudioLessons of free mini-course
Free 8-week mini-course on our website